information (“Personal Data”).
She will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• she has lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• she is performing a contract with you for our services; and
• she has legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
1. Personal Data she collects via her website www.kjmcpike.com (the “Website”) Personal Data that you provide to her
She only collects Personal Data where you choose to interact with her on the Website in the following ways:
Data that she collect automatically
her cookies policy to find out about the types of cookies she sets and why, and how you can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
2. Use of your Personal Data
She will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, she uses your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve her services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
K.J. McPike takes your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
She shares Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on her behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to her. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that she has appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom she shares Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on her behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
K.J. McPike has implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data she collects. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and K.J. McPike's services are aimed at adults, and she does not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide her with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting K.J. McPike via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via her postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why she is holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask her to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask her to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask her to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given her to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
K.J. McPike will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which she collected it, unless she reasonably considers that she needs to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact K.J. McPike.
If she needs to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, she will notify you and she will explain the legal basis which allows her to do so.
9. Contact Us
Her full details are: K.J. McPike
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: 2442 NW Market Street, PMB 582, Seattle, WA 98107